The communication with the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University during the COVID-19 outbreak for staff and international students is temporarily limited for the office telephone.
The Faculty of Science, Mahidol University is pleased to provide services through Work from Home.You can contact the faculty's departments through the following channels : For additional questions, please contact via sending Facebook Messenger.
For all Students of Mahidol University
Please follows the instruction below:
1. Go to https://extrabenefits.mahidol.ac.th and accepts the condition by 31/3/2020. If you do not accept the term by 31/3/2020, you will not get the coverage.
2. Please download the form and fill it out. There are examples of how to fill out the form online. Please attach a signed copy of your national id or passport for foreign students.
3. Upload the form along with a copy of your signed id online by 31/3/2020. If you can not upload the form by 31/3/2020, you will not get the coverage. (2 pages for the form and 1 page for the copy of your signed id). The form can be in either .pdf or .jpeg.
4. Send the form along with a copy of your signed id by MAIL to Mahidol SA by 10/4/2020
Office of Student Affairs, Mahidol University.
999 Phutthamonthon Sai 4 Rd, Tambon Salaya, Amphoe Phutthamonthon, Nakhon Pathom 73170
Example of how to fill the form (English Version) Please click https://bit.ly/39bxOSs
For Staff of Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
Document submission procedure for the staff of the Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
According to the Mahidol University Committee's agreement in its 8/2563 meeting on 17 March 2020, Mahidol University Staff are entitled to apply for the the COVID-19 welfare as provided by the university.
1. Age 1-99 years old
2. Must have stayed in Thailand for at least 6 months, and have a work permit or long stay visa length of at least 1 year.
3. Be in a perfectly good health. No disabilities, and do not have chronic diseases. (HIV / Cancer (currently or have been treated) / SLE / or be in sick bed)
1. Completed application form, available from https://science.mahidol.ac.th/pdf/CovidPremium_Form.pdf
2. Copy of your passport. The copy of your passport must be written "To be used in the application for COVID-19 disease premium" and signed to certify true copy.
How to apply:
1. Complete the online form at https://forms.gle/dQGeVZKmQwMoPjMZ6 within 26 March 2020 at 20.00 hours.
2. Submit the actual paper copy of the documents to the Administrative and Clerical Division within 31 March 2020.
Note that this premium is available only to persons who do not have an existing COVID-19 premium with SCB or Deves Insurance only.
The real documents (completed form and copy of passport) must also be submitted to the Administrative and Clerical Division within 31 March 2020 in order to be submitted to the insurance company. The submission can be sent via Thailand Post (Registered or EMS only). Delivery Address: "Mr.Khamron Chotanachote, 272, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Rama VI Road, Ratchathewi District, Bangkok 10400"
Announcement from the President of Mahidol University
on the Result of the Tests for the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) of the 4 Individuals with Inconclusive Results
on The Results of the Tests for the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-2019) of Individuals with Close Contacts with Infected Student
on the Confirmed Case of a Student Contracting the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) and the Suspension of Teaching and Learning of Mahidol University at Salaya Campus
on the test result fom novel coronavirus of the suspected cose of a personnel English
Announcement of Mahidol UniversityGuideline for Educational and Other Activities in Mahidol University During the Lockdown Lift of the COVID-19 Monitoring Measures new
Operational Guideline of Mahidol University in Accordance with the Government's Measures to Lift the Lockdown of the COVID-19
Guidelines for Teaching and Learning, Work from Home and Social Distancing Measures to Respond to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak
Guidelines for Teaching and Learning, Campus Re-opening, Work from Home and Social Distancing Measures to Respond to the Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Outbreak
Operations in Mahidol University Campuses under the State of Emergency Announcement The Guideline to Facilitate the Return of International Students to Their Home Countries and of Mahidol University’s Personnel and Students to Thailand (All Kinds of Scholarships) Online Meetings The Closure of Mahidol Campuses (Phyathai and Bangkok Noi) and the Use of Online Meetings in All Campuses
Guideline for Crisis Communication Guidelines for Work from Home and Social Distancing to Respond to the Coronavirus 2o19 (COVID-19) Outbreak Safety and Precaution Measures Regarding the COVID-19
Safety and Precaution Measures Regarding the Coronaviruses (2019-nCoV) Pandemic
Safety and Precaution Measures Regarding the Coronaviruses (2019-nCoV) Pandemic [English / Chinese]
Faculty of Science