CIF Online Booking Rule
- CIF online booking provides service to staff and students of faculty of science, Mahidol University only.
- Before booking instrument, users should pass instrument training from CIF’s staff. Users can register at: http://www.sc.mahidol.ac.th/scre/cif/
- Users must operate instruments in compliance with CIF’s rules.
- Booking time must be done at least 24 hr of working day before using the instrument and booking should not continue for more than 3 day/time.
- CIF staff will only confirm the booking requisition during working hours only.
- Instrument booking must be done by a user who will operate the instrument. If another person is found to use the instrument, both users will be suspended from using the instrument for one semester.
- In case that a user would like to cancel instrument booking, he/she must inform CIF staff about the cancellation at least 2 hr before the booked period. CIF staff can be reached at 02-201-5973. The user must also fill an online booking canceling form at K629 room.
- A user who does not show up at the booked period without written explanation or reasonable cause, the fine will be charged 100 baht/time. If the same action happens more than 3 times, the user right to use instruments at CIF will be suspended for one semester.
- In case of using instrument after working hours, please borrow a lab key at CIF office K629 during 9.00-11.45 am of the working day.
- Any accessories for instrument must be borrowed from CIF during working hours and before the booked period.
Thank you for your cooperation.